Friday, June 24, 2011

Most days, you're never lucky enough to come across that shoe you've been looking for, for months and even if you do, the store does not have your size anyway or its more than above your price range but then these caught me off-guard one fine day. My mind was racing about whether it was more Celine-esque or Marni-esque which is pretty retarded aaand I'm gonna buy an extra pair and paint it whatever color I want or stick the same diner picture I stuck on my laptop and getting crazy ideas like that and I should probably stop here.

1. Emma Calder's Moody Days Sticker Book.
2. POP LOVES PEGGY GUGGENHEIM Issue. Insane Balenciaga/Guggenheim Editorials including STICKERS.         
    Really HAD TO get that out in the open because this issue is beyond EPIC.
3. Margaret Atwood's The Penelopiad.
4. Joann Sfar's Vampire Loves. "Meet Ferdinand, a vampire who bites his victims with only one tooth in order to
    pass off as a MOSQUITO... " YEAH. I just finished this, made my whole month!
5. ZOMBIES: A Record of the Year of Infection. And yeah, I live in my own ZOMBIE-VERSE.

2 comments:

Pajama Diaries said...

wow!
where are the shoes from?

indi said...

those wedges are SICK! i believe they're veering towards marni more.