Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Toast.



"There's a spanner in the works you know,
You've got to step up your game to make it to the top so go oh"
When a song is stuck, you naturally generate it into quotable quotes.
Couldn't do away with them curls just yet.
Wearing something this bright is still alien to me.
Yet I do, over and over AND over again.
So what seems alien is not even relevant anymore.
To contradict myself further, look at that neon THING I'm holding.
If you spot a giant baby sucking on juice from this THING, thats probably me.

6 comments:

i said...

I absolutely adore your top and shorts, so cute!

rohinie said...

i love the hues<3

Jelka Lepever said...

great outfit! With great colors :)
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

L L said...

sweeeeet!
Thought you were holding a cosco ball at first glance1 :D
I love your stance in the 3rd picture and all that pink is driving me up the wall. I need some pink in my life! STAT!

xx

H said...

Lovey Dove those shirts!

Unknown said...

absolutely loving the color!!! the shorts are to die for!