Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've got my ginormous Sennheiser plugged to this. What's on yours?
SOMETHING GOOD CAN WORK YEAH??

Death Proof (2007)
Have you heard the dialogues on this one?? "Ni**a' PLEASE"
Any Quentin Tarantino fan around here?

The Runaways (2010)
Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett.
Sofia Coppola and Marc Jacobs.
One of the reasons why I treasured my Teen Vogue zines were cause of the Marc Jacobs and Juergen Teller campaigns that were on the sixth to eighth page of every issue. I LOVED those.
Ever wondered what it'd be like to be Francis Ford Coppola's daughter?
I grew up reading Mario Puzo's books when I should have been reading Nancy Drew or Agatha Christie so..
AND ever since I saw the young Ms Coppola in one of The Godfather movies, as lame as it sounds, I thought there was something about her. That face. A new kind of cool. Yeah. For lack of a better word. And well today's post is about this whole mesh of pretty cool girls under Tarantino's wing, a 1970 Dodge Challenger, Joan Jett, the Coppola clan, some mafia stuff that can only look cool for those of us that haven't been recruited yet. Did I say recruit? I'm definitely gonna get a sound thrashing by Don Corleone himself. 
AND fuckyeahtwodoorcinemaclub! =D

2 comments:

L L said...

Don Coreleone. The Man. The Myth. The Legend! Class Act!
Iron & Wine - Freedom Hangs Like Heaven & Little Comets - Adultery are my current tunes. =]

ps: probable see you in the 8th. ;)

xx

pooja elangbam said...

godfather. i read it back in class 9th. amazing book. and an amazing movie as well.its startling the amt of times my reading has or watching has collaborated with urs be it the museum of innocence, the education n now godfather
btw, watch never let me go.
drop by at my blog
http://fashionfollowsabem.blogspot.com/