Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday.

I spent the latter half of the day laughing silly to lines such as these..
" Like the elevator business, being a writer has its ups and downs. At least I made my last name sound aristocratic. That should get me laid. " 
" I don't know what's going on, but in a typically feminine manner I'll allow confusion and being flustered to make me cry up a storm. " 
Although I'm tempted to jot down the more obscene lines, thou shall not. You might reckon they're jolly good lines. Nothing better than a hip re-interpretation of the classics eh? Injecting words such as BTW, iphone, WTF to your outdated classics is like snoop dizzling as Snoop Dogg would say. I always wish he'd be my uncle. And the irony is that I do have an uncle who resembles the West Coast rapper. TING! 
You might prolly find me listening to these if you were snooping outside my room right now.
Strokes fan anyone?

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Bruises by Chairlift is one of my faves!

The Strokes song is also fab...:)

http://intriguedhype.blogspot.com

lahlah said...

Yay :D