Friday, February 7, 2014

Instagram outtakes


1. Re-reading Franny & Zooey over breakfast. 
2. Phone pictures from my last outfit post. And oh I do have a little anecdote to share about that day - my evil little brother who most graciously played fauxtographer asked me to check myself before he took the first shot. I looked down, then shot him a crazy snort/laugh as he was referring to the skin peek-a-boo-ing from between my top and my skirt so on I went and explained the whole geometrics of the cropped top, midriff baring business. It was actually heartwarming explaining that sort of thing, knowing that the topic of our conversation would have never taken place with a younger male sibling who plays computer games the whole day screaming "DIE! DIE! DIE!." And now off to the kitchen to munch on laddoos.

No comments: