Monday, June 4, 2012



Summer home is no doubt exponentially awesome-er than the capital's searing heat, further allowing me to wear this black dress that would have been otherwise impossible. I'm sure I would end up looking like I just walked out the door of some voodoo cult meet.. maybe not. Purchased these Zara heels after much thought which I haven't been able to forget because of the nude and orange color blocking, never mind the smallest size being still a tad bit big for my pygmy feet dammit! Though a pair of sturdy flatforms or Nike sneaks would be more practical and ideal - we'll get to that. And referring to the second image up there, I finally got my copy of the FASHION coloring book by Carol + Lulu of luluandyourmom who has been and still is one of my favorite bloggers around. I definitely recommend getting this. And how, again, exponentially awesome is the cover for the prequel to pride and prejudice and zombies -  Dawn of the Dreadfuls ?? It could be a bit gory and creepy, that zombie girl staring at you with those bloodshot eyes but somehow, I've never seen a more prettier zombie girl who's definitely going to grow into one terrifying zombress. 

3 comments:

pooja elangbam said...

i love the black dress. where did u get it? its so hard to get such simple clean dresses.

lahlah said...

Its thrifted, 70 bucks ! :)

pooja elangbam said...

oh my god what a steal. i soo want one!. again, where from?