Thursday, May 24, 2012


I think most of you are aware of the ongoing dialogue that I have with Zombies here on the blog. And finally got my copy of the sequel to Pride and Prejudice and Zombies >> Dreadfully Ever After! The stuff that tummy jiggles are made of. And on the same day I got the book, I had gone to watch Dark Shadows without realizing that the screenplay for the movie was written by the same author - BAM! Tim Burton and Seth Grahame-Smith?? BAM! BAM! One glorious mesh of a day and I don't even want to start on the movie lest I sound like a crazed pseudo film critic. Now all I need is a giant ass poster of the movie.   

             EVERYTHING that I'm wearing is thrifted cept' for the creepers not in the picture and judging from the outfit - you'd agree I got flower-BOMBED yeah? And anyone on INSTAGRAM? Would love to creep up on yo' pictures for the past month's recurring activity has been instah-bamming and such so feel free to leave yo's usernamesses'!

5 comments:

Magali Vaz said...

Love these florals! You get awesome thrifted stuff, yo!
I'm on instagram too, @magali_c :)

sandhyaa said...

that bag !!! classic !
>>>Please prove you're not a robot<<< lol

Renee Nabam said...

Omg I so want that book! I couldn't find the sequel anywhere...
Cannot wait for it to be a movie!

lahlah said...

Try flipkart Renee :) and there's talk about Natalie Portman playing Elizabeth Bennet!

Paldron said...

I absolutely adore your shorts. They're perfect. :)