Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We WALK.
Wouldn't it be just grand? To be able to walk all stealthy?
With a signpost on your head that says - " hot babe cometh near " ??
Or " hot stealthy babe cometh near " ? I still can't get over an 
outfit that has some stealth to it, like an outfit shrouded in 
mystery. It probably has to do with the person wearing it.

Slipping on this black slip is as simple as slipping out from it. 
My roommate is bored to death of the thing cause I wear it so often.
She sort of gives me this look, like a schmuck shrug which I
know she'll be doing if she were to see this post right now.

5 comments:

indi said...

i would kill for that slip.

Chp_dzn said...

That backpack is a beauty! From where did you buy it?


www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

lahlah said...

@chp_dzn - thrifted!

Karishma said...

And stealth it is. :]

L L said...

god damn the frame!

You should do a whole series of pictures. Looks amaze!!

xx