Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tread carefully.
These highly edited photos just.. might.. induce photosensitive epilepsy.

SERIOUSLY? ..
Oh well.



I wanted to make a record of this dress, so here it is - proof of its existence.
For they is gonna get slashed because of its unholy exaggerated shoulder - its 
like I got slapped across with a sunflower-filled wood board fer shoulders and
wood board because they are that stiff - so stiff and structured (in an amazing
way though - if that was what you wanted) that my sister gave me a slight wince
when I tried em' on and it just hit me - I HAVE PRETTY CARTOON-Y SUNFLOWERS
ON MY DRESS.

2 comments:

Renee Nabam said...

oh oh the sleeves! and I can mentally feel the stiffness.This is going to be good...

Chicnova said...

omg....dt looks absofuckinglutely'''awesome....