Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I've been slipping on this slip with an array of tees, another one of em ' what-I've-been-wearing-a lot-as-of-late ' and despite the fact that I've sort of an aversion to sequins and such, I recently got these shoes and you can see it there all shimmery, which is actually not so bad. It's just a small dose right? Wouldn't hurt yeah? My cousin's yet to give em' a name which she's been doing a lot lately to every shoe I purchase. Now I'm off to reading a mountain of essays about culture and society for my presentation and an abstract paper to work on and exams in a month. VIBE-KILL. 

2 comments:

Bhushavali said...

Love the way you've knotted the tee to add an edge... Love it...
Pond's UV Cream Review

myfashionwardrobe said...

simple and so rock!

http://myfashion-wardrobe.blogspot.com