Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Of cozy sweaters.


I especially like the ones that I've enlarged. The Rykiel crazy stripe espesh! So Rykiel.
She is such a maverick and let it be known that I love Sonia Rykiel since I've never mentioned her here. Vivienne Westwood too and I might as well hop on to Miss Havisham too. Great Expectations.
P.s - Favorite classic book.
I can picture the three ladies dining together and I could take notes, peering from the sidelines.
Do a crazy red on my hair too. I got this royal navy colored coat recently. In VELVET! Big score OH YEAH.
Will do a propaa outfit post on it soon.

And I haven't been able to stop staring at this red skirt. So beautiful against the nude tones.
Picture source: Polyvore and streetfsn.com

1 comment:

hannah, heart city said...

um, LOVE the sweaters. sigh. need to hit the thrift stores now since i def cant afford rykiel.