Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12.01.2010

What I really lack is to be clear in my mind what I am to do, not what I am to know, except in so far as a certain knowledge must precede every action. The thing is to understand myself, to see what God really wishes me to do: the thing is to find a truth which is true for me, to find the idea for which I can live and die. ... I certainly do not deny that I still recognize an imperative of knowledge and that through it one can work upon men, but it must be taken up into my life, and that is what I now recognize as the most important thing.


—Søren Kierkegaard .
 
Still on that existential realm..yep.
Quote of the day? yeah.
Used to wonder alot before my teacher taught us about Kierkegaard..how to pronounce it actually.. i miss literature classes.. Dang!! ... And i could not think of any pictures to put up along with this post cuz i hate the idea of a bare post but thats exactly what this post is gonna be.. BARE. And the quote should take care of that. Heh. And im gonna hit the sack now.. its january and its cold here in the hills.

No comments: