Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I shot.

And I sort of just stared at it for what seemed like forever. Maybe its the color scheme. Hmmmm. Or the fact that what has been lying there sort of transformed into something else when you capture it on film. The many conclusions you come to when camping around with your cam no? 
And these.. 
They're like pupa! So if they were pupa, after the final metamorphosis, they will take flight suppose they're butterflies. I wasn't thinking moth. Nope. Aaaand I thought of all that after I shot these. I went as far as picturing them whizzing away. People do that right? 


And here I digress in all my masked glory. This was me today. If you guys were aware of Vogue's 90th anniversary and the huge masked ball event which was nothing short of the real deal... then you'll know where I was going with this because I happen to have a bag full of masks at the moment, safe-keeping it for a boy I adore who's planning to throw the same. I might be the one taking flight with all them feathers now. Perfect props now eh? 
Short post.
Next post I'm gonna make a mixtape for you guys! 
I miss audio cassettes.
image source : wingsofahero.deviantart.com



4 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

I like the first shot. I like the light blue color of the pan (?).

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

lahlah said...

Yep.. that is a pan!

Nuria Luis said...

Lovely colours, good photos;)

www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

Bhushavali said...

That mask is choooooooo cute!!!
Being a Saree clad Bride's Maid