Monday, August 9, 2010







Long absence. And I'm back here looking like candy floss because of the mesh thats my skirt and pastel shades thats staring right back at you. 

And look what I did to my romper. Shhhhhhh.
CROP TOP WONDER is the appropriate line after the romper is severed right at the ribs. Caps lock on for those three words so yeah.. tummy jiggle everywhere. Best thing about them? Proportion.. and not just proportion but interesting proportions. Big difference there.

Not your average, proper DIY so I wouldn't recommend it. All I did was make a huge gash straight through without no real remorse for disembodying my romper. You see the normal crop tops around but this one's genius because its like a bustier though it actually is not. 

Anyhoo, just got back from class and I am tired. I thought of writing down a ton of things but sleep's calling me so its zzz..zzzz. OH..  Waiting for Fall so I can pile it up. Who's with me? :)

13 comments:

Tanvi said...

I am absolutely here with you! Been waiting for your post patiently! :) You look super cute! Love the look and the belt on it! :)

[Anna] said...

The outfit is so cute!

glorys melo said...

love pastel colored outfits, specially tne heels♥

Bhushavali said...

Lovely cropped top!!! I love it!!!

Office Outfit - Style 15

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

i still love that skirt! and the way you paired it with the chopped romper/crop top/faux bustier and that perfectly melony belt is perfect! sigh...i envy your effortless style!!!

do come by and visit sometime:
pamplemousse-juice.blogspot.com

<3 lise

Street Style said...

the orange belt just does it for me--perfect touch to a pastel heavy outfit--love what you did to the romper:)

TANIA* said...

your blog is amazing, i love your style..


i follow youuu

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I have always wanted to wear a tulle skirt but thought it would look childish but this length and volume is just perfect!! And I love the color of the skirt and the belt is really fab!!

Aarti verma said...

ahhhh ws waitin 4 ur nxt post,
u luk cute in d 1st pic, quite natural:)
well i hve thrown u a mail, do chk...

Doodlequeen said...

it's so perfect!
I think you've got awesome style!
Keep posting!

Arushi Khosla said...

OMG YOU ARE TOO ADORABLE TO BE REAL! hahah, this is gorgeous.

Rebecca Maureen said...

really quite cool!

LiveLoveDressup said...

you style is absolutely lovely!
:)
Love th outfit!