Monday, July 12, 2010

Dalki and I are gonna take on the world

My preoccupation with all things cute and animated will never cease.
And with that said, HERE is my Dalki bag!
Dalki means 'strawberry' in Korean, yes, a cartoon character. 
She is described as " especially interested in unique fashion style. She sometimes creates accidents and troubles, however she also troubleshoots troubles of others. She likes boy friend, Water Melon, however she also ignores him and is very capricious. " SO thats who DALKI is, if you were wondering. OH she believes she has telepathy. Geeeeee. I sense an uncanny resemblance.


Oh well. There's me getting snapped about in the neighbourhood. Dalki and me running the day's errands. Slightly uncomfortable though. There was this man sitting nearby who seemed completely baffled at the sight. Anyhoo dressing up is so much fun when you have this sort of whimsical add on. 


And thats Dalki on my Msn DP :D



And here you have ze meshy skirt. I am irrevocably in love with it. I got it just before I left home..along with my Dalki bag. A definite score and I can't recall whether I did a jiggle at the thrift store when i got my hands on these.. which I deem would be appropriate when you support the saying that fashion should be whimsical and fun. Thats Marc Jacobs for you. Hmmmm.. OK coming back to the skirt, feels like you're wearing a tutu..so call it my gramma tutu skirt because its not your average tutu clearly. 


And now I'm off to bed. Buhbyee. Oh and Dalki and I are definitely gonna take on the world! 

6 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

that is so cute!! and yes, tulle skirts are da bomb! i really want to own one :)

Vogue Vibes said...

I love Dalki N Tutu Skirt:-)...Very nice

Fashion File said...

love the tutu in dusty pink..perfect 4 d summers!

Nayantara Sam said...

Oh my gosh, that tutu is adorable and those heels look so comfortable! I'm an Indian blogger as well, maybe we could follow each other?

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/

THE DIVINITUS said...

cute skirt, so delicate.

Jananni said...

Hey!
I love the Dalki bag! It is so adorable! ^.^
Where did you get it from? And, for how much?

Thanks!
= D