Friday, February 5, 2010

123456789.

I can never get enough of watches.
Its the perfect accessory for me..spruce up an outfit. Im not a jewellery person so..
I like the cute ones..like the white one here. Very cheap..yeah i have a bad habit of buying..more like hoarding on the really cheap cute ones. And then men's watches... just classic and masculine and clean. Thats a personal favourite. A nice antique pocket watch would be cool...in sterling silver or a really faded gold colour.
CHECK this out! Its a japanese talking watch...talking??? Yeah.
I dont care much for that but the grey one.. i want.
 
And now.. a slew of pictures. Should suffice for the lack of posts.

 
This lighter is epic actually. Note the difference between the size of my hand and ' the lighter '

 


Yeah i do have a habit of taking pictures of lifeless objects.. like they're in solitary confinement. I guess its the whole point and focus thing.

 

No comments: