Tuesday, November 6, 2012



Good afternoon. Hello. 
A little warning, this is an impromptu post.
Before we get back to the swing of things.

It's a bit disorienting, in that spine tingling sense actually! to be posting after months. 
I will owe the absence to a dozen reasons.. moving, then wanting to shut down ferr' a bit, super busy scurrying about with all the moving and loading and stocking and settling the 'load' and 'stocks' being acquired during the move and so on. And getting tired ..then lazy. And more lazy. Then your little sisters join you and amidst all the family gatherings where everyday is a feast, you proceed to stuff your face silly and you get FAT. Chubby to be more precise.
        I'M Here now, in woolies already. The second sweater I've purchased as winter's about to close in on us. BURGUNDY. BURGUNDY. BURGUNDY. This was actually supposed to go - GREY. GREY. GREY... but I'm really keen on getting burgundy supplies at the moment so grey will have to take a setback for now. I'm pretty finicky when it comes to embracing new colors so I'm going to narrow it down to just burgundy sweaters and who knows, a half section of my wall will turn burgundy by the end of November.

HAVE A GOOD DAY KIDS!

5 comments:

indi said...

thank god you're back.

pooja elangbam said...

i love your curtains. do tell me where i can get similar stuff?
also i read Readung Lolita in Tehran. Thanks so much for suggesting it. Suggest me more books?

lahlah said...

Hey! Curtains are from back home, the rare kind you stumble upon that was actually in storage until Mum decided to bring it here and glad to hear you liked the book. I just finished Ransom Riggs's Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.. I really liked it plus the book jacket is spectacular! You should get it :)

Felnunmoi Gangte said...

Goshhh... Finally! have been waiting for u for months! Daisy told me all abt the packing and moving in, but i still don't forgive u. LoL. Waiting for more!

Smriti said...

Hi LahLah,

I really like ur blog. in this current post i like your sweater a lot plus the room. U have done it up so well. I want to thank you for making fashion blog such a pleasure to read.

Smriti