Friday, April 27, 2012

Instah-gram-ing.

 


I got all busy on Instagram and started editing these pictures that I had taken a few days back. BUT NOT officially putting up my pictures there as yet. The above can't exactly be categorized as 'new' now, more like two months old. I decided the boyfriend's tripod would do great for an impromptu hanger. I wanted to EAT that shirt when I saw it the first time. And I still do. Gives me the tummy jiggles. And fact NO. 1 for that dress?? I wore it for days and slept in it. And PEOPLE! If all you good folks were me, you'd know that is one damn good score - 'when she can sleep in it' but not that shirt there, I have NOT come to terms with how much I spent on it. Student budget issues phffshh.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow these are beautifulll!!

lahlah said...

thank you Rebecca!

BlissFound said...

seriously looks delicious and comfy too ;) ohh btw have i told you that you're too adorable?? :p

drop into my blog too :)
http://blissfound.blogspot.in/

Daisy Fanai said...

I intithei mei e a instagram i nei bika :P