Friday, January 20, 2012



These pictures were taken at home. Wearing your average jeans, super classic fit though which I love and paired em' with this mini kimono style top that looks as though it came out from an 11 year old girl's wardrobe. Plausible right? That thing on my head is my mum's really old sun cap visor she wears when she's gardening or talking to her plants with tiny floral prints on them, I've always wanted to wear it on the blog I guess, sort of breaking up my otherwise plain palette outfit - WHICH I love but y'know, I could never pass up an add-on. Like extra pepperoni on my pizza.

3 comments:

Cátia said...

Hi :) I just found your blog and I'm loving your style!

following*

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Aishwarya Khanna said...

Ooo i love those heels.:D

Mizba Rehana said...

Hey just accidentally came across your blog! L-O-V-E it! I have to say self-indulging :-) ....but so very entertaining and addictive! :-))
Was great going through your blog posts... Love your style.

I'd really appreciate your inputs on my [Indian] Art & Fashion Blog.. Thanks a bunch!

http://www.g--yo.com