Tuesday, September 22, 2009

umm..umm


I guess i am still very much in the flowy..flowy mood.
I have been for quite some time... And this outfit im wearing right now..i've worn it so many times..over and over again. And now i have so many flowy long skirts and dresses... my friends especially the guys call me grandma or aunty when i wear em... some people dont get it i guess. Ofcourse its a slight deviation from my normal stock of shorts and shorts..and shorts :)) and i feel a certain sense of me growing..as in my style..more mature?? heh :)
I got the skirt just for 50 bucks...barely a dollar.
The shoes are mum's...they are quite big for me.... And well thats it 

3 comments:

calivintage said...

well it looks absolutely perfect on you! beautiful!

Idée Géniale said...

Hi! I found your blog through chictopia. I hope to see more! You live in India is that right? I absolutely love that country!!!

Oh and yes, that skirt is lovely on you! The perfect shade.

Rosé Magritte said...

Simplistic yet charming. Regarding your guy friends, if by 'grandma' they mean 'lovely' then they're right. I want that skirt. Like, now.